The Holy Spirit – Who He Really Is and What He Really Does
It’s common for people to ask, “So what do you do?” when they meet someone for the first time. We tend to put a lot of importance on the type of job a person has and often define who they are by what they do for a living.
But there’s no one on the planet who can begin to rival the amazing Person of the Holy Spirit! His character—who He is—and His abilities—what He does—are awe-inspiring. We need to know everything we can about Him, because He is the perfect Source of everything we could ever need.
This Week's Scripture:
I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you]. John 16:7 AMPC
Article:
Supernatural
Discover the truth about who the Holy Spirit is and how He wants to work in your life. Read more
Tip from Joyce:
“The Holy Spirit is amazing in how He works in such an individual way in our lives. That’s why it’s so important to develop a close, intimate, personal relationship with Him.” –Joyce Meyer, The Holy Spirit CD Series
Posted & Shared by:
Victor L Dees
Victor L Dees DC
Victor Dees
Victor Dees DC
Dr Victor L Dees
Dr Victor Dees
@VictorLDeesDC
#VictorLDeesDC
#VictorDees
#VictorLDees
No comments:
Post a Comment